Material Handler I - Planters Rd
Dal-Tile is a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries and we are the largest manufacturer and distributor of ceramic tile in North America. We offer a full range of wall, floor, and mosaic tiles as well as a wide selection of natural stone products.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud to be Drug Free.
This position operates a sit-down forklift only to assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets, to load and unload trucks, as well as other job related task given by supervisors or management.
- Keys orders into Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Verifies stock availability and audits orders for accuracy.
- Conveys picked orders to packing station or shipping area.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to do the following
- Stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance.
- Lift and/or move up to 110 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- The noise level is usually loud and will require the use of hearing protection.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Six months to 1 year prior experience working in a high volume distribution center.
- Demonstrated ability to operate sit-down lift truck.Demonstration required.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good record keeping skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Accurate measurement capability.
- Ability to understand and speak basic English.
- Ability to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Ability to become Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top