MATERIAL HANDLER - ETON, GA
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Primary responsibility of making sure you have pulled the right product, the correct quantity, and that the product is undamaged before being shipped to our customers.
- Must be capable of lifting heavy amounts of weight.
- Must be able to operate lift trucks, order pullers, and reach trucks.
- This will be a 12 hour night shift from 7pm - 7am.
- Excellent attendance.
- Have a good safety record, and follows safe work practices including proper lifting techniques.
- Have fundamental math skills.
- Be able to use voice picking apparatus to pull orders, and play close attention to detail.
- Must Have Lift Truck Experience
Back to top