MATERIAL HANDLER -ANTIOCH-MOHAWK HOME
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
The Material Handler is responsible for job duties that may include some or all of the following: packaging, labeling, and loading product for delivery to customers; recording quality and output measures and completing other paperwork. Duties are performed under general supervision following standard work procedures and guidelines.
This position performs one or a combination of the following duties:
- Truck Loader.
- Manually loads packaged material onto trailer for delivery to customers.
- Records quality and output measures, and completes any other necessary paperwork.
- Performs general housekeeping duties to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Requires regular lifting up to 100 pounds
- Have a good safety record, and follows safe work practices including proper lifting techniques.
- High School graduate or GED equivalency preferred.
- Prior experince in manufacturing setting preferred or as a general laborer is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication effectively interact with other in immediate work unit and in related support ares.
- Have a good safety record, and follows safe work practices.
- Ability to communicate and write in English and to convey information clearly and understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Basic math calculations such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing in all unites of measure, including fractions and decimals.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top