Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Seeking experienced material planner/production scheduler to manage material flow and schedule production utilizing advanced ERP software to support a high volume, fast paced manufacturing facility. Position coordinates with senior management on top level sales and operations planning to synchronize the day-to-day actives with suppliers, customer service, inventory control and production.
- Highly Analytical: Critical-thinker with strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail. Must be able to problem solve and think independently. Significant focus on process improvement- Will be required to provide examples from prior experience.
- Excellent Computer Competence: Advanced ERP/MRP understanding. Must have advanced experience with Excel and provide examples of tools built to streamline existing processes.
- Fast and Independent Learner: Able to learn large quantities of information quickly.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills: A team player that communicates effectively, both internally and externally.
- Flexible: Adaptable and able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Must be willing to work additional hours when required. Strong capability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Professionally Mature: A proactive self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direction, but also follow direction. Must be comfortable in higher pressure situations.
- Motivated: Enthusiastic; strives for excellence; continually seeks improvements; ability and strong desire to grow with the company; leads by example.
Optimize material flows to achieve highest customer service while simultaneously supporting inventory and operational objectives.
- Develop efficient and effective production schedule as well as required purchasing plan.
- Analyze inventory levels and product demands to determine optimal order quantities and safety stocks which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
- Responsible for maintaining all associated planning parameters to ensure MRP system is planning correctly.
- Work directly with suppliers on day-to-day material requirements.
- Work in collaboration with various cross functional teams to support new product launches and product life cycle initiatives.
- Innovate and drive changes in processes, methods and procedures. Expected to identify and implement system and process improvements within the supply chain to enable overall business process improvement.
- Assist as necessary in various Supply Chain projects spanning all production/warehouse sites
- BA in Supply Chain/Operations Management with three+ years of experience or unrelated bachelor’s degree and five+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work experience must be in material planning and production scheduling using an integrated ERP system in manufacturing environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel with a strong ERP/MRP foundation and have the ability to utilize software systems effectively to manage and analyze large, complex data sets.
- ERP experience
- APICS classes/certification a plus
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top