MANAGER WAREHOUSE FACILITY II
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step.
Scope of position includes management of more than 20 employees and an annual budget of $1.5 MM or more. Responsible for meeting established performance standards, profitability objectives, and adherence to safety regulation.
Former UPS/FedEX Facility Managers are strongly encouragaed to apply.
- Hire, train and schedule all warehouse employees and truck drivers. Cross train and develop employee skills for work coverage and future growth opportunities.
- Monitor metrics and report on variances to budget.
- Promote safe work environment through adherence to OSHA and DOT regulations as well as Mohawk Safety policies and standards. Conduct regular safety meetings.
- Ensure all employees comply with corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversee inventory control, adjustments and cycle count process.
- Ensure all employees are treated in a fair, equitable and consistent manner.
- Develop positive relationships with customers, salespeople and vendors.
- Assist in loading freight when needed.
- Complete projects as assigned by management.
- Train employees on new programs, techniques and equipment.
- Perform site audits as requested.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of DOT regulations Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Knowledge of Mohawk Safety standards Basic computer skills: Word & Excel
- Proficient with AS400 Previous management experience
- Basic computer skills: Word & Excel preferred
- Previous management experience preferred
- Previous experience as truck driver helpful
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top