MANAGER WAREHOUSE FACILITY II
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Warehouse Management professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Warehouse Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Manage the day-to-day warehouse and transportation functions of a Mohawk Distribution Center. Scope of position includes management of more than 20 employees and an annual budget of $1.5 MM or more. Responsible for meeting established performance standards, profitability objectives, and adherence to safety regulations.
- Hire, train and schedule all warehouse employees and truck drivers. Cross train and develop employee skills for work coverage and future growth opportunities.
- Monitor metrics and report on variances to budget.
- Promote safe work environment through adherence to OSHA and DOT regulations as well as Mohawk Safety policies and standards. Conduct regular safety meetings.
- Ensure all employees comply with corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversee inventory control, adjustments and cycle count process.
- Ensure all employees are treated in a fair, equitable and consistent manner.
- Develop positive relationships with customers, salespeople and vendors.
- Assist in loading freight when needed.
- Complete projects as assigned by management.
- Train employees on new programs, techniques and equipment.
- Perform site audits as requested.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of DOT regulations Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Knowledge of Mohawk Safety standards Basic computer skills: Word & Excel
- Proficient with AS400 Previous management experience
- Basic computer skills: Word & Excel preferred
- Previous management experience preferred Previous experience as truck driver
- Previous experience as truck driver helpful
Manage a distribution center with at least 20 employees, including warehouse employees and truck drivers.
May manage multiple shifts.
May have supervisors reporting directly to this position.
Authority to hire, administer corrective action, and recommend termination.
- Position requires a combination of sitting, standing, walking and occasional lifting.
- Must be forklift certified and able to operate forklift equipment as needed.
- Ability to operate all equipment and machinery in the distribution center.
- Ability to lift 50 – 110 lbs.
- Generally work functions are performed during dayshift hours. May be required to work other shifts to monitor work, hold meetings, and communicate with managers and employees on other shifts.
- Some travel may be required to attend management meetings.
- Part of working day spent in temperature controlled office environment, remainder in warehouse, which is not temperature controlled.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top