MANAGER TILE AND STONE GALLERY
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Manager - Tile & Stone Gallery is responsible for managing the Tile and Stone Gallery to maximize sales development and obtain customer sales referrals for Sales Service Centers.
- Interviews and hires associates, plans and prepares work schedules, assigns associates to specific duties, supervises associates taking of inventories, keeping operating records, and performs work of subordinates, as needed.
- Establishes and maintains the Gallery Training Program and/or facilitates the continuing education of the staff through classes, seminars and other similar methods.
- Ensures compliance of associates with established security, operating, and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Responsible for the safe and proper opening and closing of the store.
- Responsible for securing expensive assets such as digital cameras, portable phones, projector and similar items and set up a log to keep record of their use.
- Establishes a log for the Deposits required for Stone Samples and keep it in a safe place.
- Receives customers (homeowners, designers, architects, contractors) referred form associates and determines their needs. Provides assistance as appropriate.
- Responsible for the operation of the gallery and the maintenance of all contracts for facility services.
- Prepares and coordinates sales promotion activities such as preparing sales displays and advertising copy.
- Promotes gallery through special events such as design classes, exhibitions and tours for designer associations.
- Responsible for selecting and defining materials and how to display with the assistance of the Corporate Marketing Department.
- Overviews and designs panels to display tile and stone surfaces.
- Maintains and updates design aid tools that help secure customer sales.
- Maintains and updates building permits source file for metropolitan area.
- Performs all aspects of design consulting especially for customers with larger residential and commercial buildings.
- Follows up on customer selection sheets until sales are finalized or customer’s interest are resolved; routes sales to appropriate Sales Service Center.
- Answers customer's complaints.
- Requires Bachelors of Art degree in interior design (FICAR approved) or Bachelors of Science in Business Administration and knowledge of tile, porcelain and stone surfaces (finishes).
- Must possess a good level of knowledge of Auto Cad and DOMUS, as well as, a good level knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint and Word).
- Requires 4 to 6 years of experience in management and or interior design within the tile and stone industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Very good level of design abilities
- Familiarity with design of accentuating materials and finishes other than tile to balance customer selections is essential
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top