MANAGER TILE AND STONE GALLERY
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Manager Tile and Stone Gallery will maximize sales development and obtain customer sales referrals for Sales Service Centers.
- Interviews and hires associates, plans and prepares work schedules, assigns associates to specific duties, supervises associates taking of inventories, keeping operating records, and performs work of subordinates, as needed.
- Establishes and maintains the Gallery Training Program and/or facilitates the continuing education of the staff through classes, seminars and other similar methods.
- Ensures compliance of associates with established security, operating, and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Responsible for the safe and proper opening and closing of the store.
- Responsible for securing expensive assets such as digital cameras, portable phones, projector and similar items and set up a log to keep record of their use.
- Establishes a log for the Deposits required for Stone Samples and keep it in a safe place.
- Receives customers (homeowners, designers, architects, contractors) referred form associates and determines their needs. Provides assistance as appropriate.
- Responsible for the operation of the gallery and the maintenance of all contracts for facility services.
- Prepares and coordinates sales promotion activities such as preparing sales displays and advertising copy.
- Promotes gallery through special events such as design classes, exhibitions and tours for designer associations.
- Responsible for selecting and defining materials and how to display with the assistance of the Corporate Marketing Department.
- Overviews and designs panels to display tile and stone surfaces.
- Maintains and updates design aid tools that help secure customer sales.
- Maintains and updates building permits source file for metropolitan area.
- Performs all aspects of design consulting especially for customers with larger residential and commercial buildings.
- Follows up on customer selection sheets until sales are finalized or customer’s interest are resolved; routes sales to appropriate Sales Service Center.
- Answers customer's complaints.
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education, training and / or experiencefield and 1-3 years relevant sales experience.
- Requires 4 to 6 years of experience in management and or interior design within the tile and stone industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical aptitude
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proven training, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Ability to “multi-task”
- Demonstrated follow-up and follow-through skills
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks
Other Pertinent Job Information:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Back to top