MANAGER SALES ACADEMY
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sales Training Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
- New Hire Onboarding
- Training Development
- Conduct performance gap analyses to determine the training and development priorities for achieving business goals.
- Work alongside exemplary sales professionals, analyzing their work techniques and outcomes.
- Develop and implement practices that ensure the effective use of classroom, e-learning, coaching, and other training and development methods.
- Structure the onboarding process for new hires.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop onboarding components.
- Actively manage the process to ensure a positive experience for new hires.
- Monitor, measure, and continuously improve the process.
- Training and Development
- Gain approval from Sales Advisory Board on priorities and solutions.
- Create clear, measurable learning objectives.
- Design classroom and blended learning solutions to meet learning objectives.
- Use certifications (demonstration of skills) to ensure learning has occurred.
- Actively involve leaders in the learning and reinforcement process.
- Ensure training records are consistently maintained.
- Measure and document the results of training.
- Continuously improve training approaches and materials.
- Share training materials, insights, and expertise across Mohawk Industries.
- Work collaboratively with, and actively assist, the Manager-Residential Sales with planning and conducting training.
- Maintain relationships with professional groups such as ASTD.
- Continually grow own professional skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales-related field.
- 5+ years of experience in training sales professionals.
- Experience in flooring industry preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for selling products and services, including marketing, product demonstration, sales techniques, and leveraging technologies.
- Established track record of successful curriculum design, training delivery, coaching, and measurement of training impact.
- Able to fly and drive to Mohawk’s domestic locations for training events and to accompany sales professionals on customer visits; approximately 20% travel.
- Developing sales professionals’ knowledge and skills using a variety of methods including classroom, e-learning, and blended solutions.
- Collaborative in working with peers, business leaders, and sales professionals.
- Self-motivated to develop and execute plans for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top