Develops and reviews models for planning, forecast and historical financial data. Consolidates corporate and operational data in order to complete the monthly close. Prepares and reviews monthly reporting for the financial monthly close. Produces ad-hoc reporting to support the needs of the business.
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting for monthly financial close.
- Develops and reviews models for monthly forecast.
- Responsible for monthly review with CFO.
- Develops and reviews models for annual operating plan and strategic plan.
- Provides analytical support for the corporate monthly closing process.
- Prepares consolidated bridge for income statement (monthly close, annual budget and strategic plan)
- Supports special projects as defined by Dal-Tile and Mohawk management.
- Reviews and reconcile daily sales reporting with IT systems.
- Reviews balance sheet reconciliations.
- Forecast and plans balance sheet and cash flow monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Corporate cost planning and analysis
- SAP support
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CPA candidate preferred. MBA and 2 –4 years of public accounting desirable.
5 -8 years experience in accounting or finance-related positions. Previous audit experience preferred. Strong general ledger knowledge with analysis experience. Foreign currency experience. Systems experience preferably in SAP, Hyperion HFM, AS/400 and JDEdwards. Budgeting and reporting experience.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization (written and verbal). Work well in group situations and on individual assignments. Comprehensive and practical knowledge of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) and Sarbanes-Oxley. Ability to learn new systems to extract data using Excel, Access and other company systems. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines. Good interpersonal skills through demonstrated ability to establish relationships.
Back to top