Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Lead a claims team toward a premier service and delivery in support of the company’s strategic goals. Develops, directs and implements Claims Service initiatives in support of Claims strategic goals to drive toward the achievement corporate vision
- Leads and mentors a dynamic team of individuals who constantly search for creative ways to improve the claims and related processes to meet business needs. Provides directions to include staff development and training, delegation, project and resources control, teamwork coordination and constructive feedback as it pertains to individual, team or overall performance. Maintains effective, productive and professional working relationship with internal teams and external customers and third party vendors,
- Proactively reviews and interprets performance against claims standards; provides information and reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in plans; presents reports on team and performance, and other related matters and/or participates in key management activities and committees
- Actively participate in the design and implementation for improved process and operational policies for Claims Services working with related teams and core process leads.
- Directs team’s workflow and ensures that workflow processes facilitate effective and efficient use of corporate resources and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Partners with quality assurance, sales, field services and marketing management and staff teams to resolve service related issues and develop value-added processes for Claims Services. Works directly with sensitive claims actions. Participates in the investigations and evaluates and settlements of claims within limits of specified monetary authority.
- Develops plans for monitoring department performance. Identifies deficiencies, develops solutions, and implements action steps to resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction. Reviews processes and procedures and initiates activities to streamline process flow and enhance service turnaround time, productivity and quality.
- Identifies documents and supports the maintenance of best practices and “lessons learned”, including metrics for assessing progress. Actively participates in the creation and maintenance of internal communication programs and processes to ensure awareness of compliance issues and federal, state and local regulatory activities that affect Claims management. Identifies systematic problems and implements appropriate training to develop corrective actions and/or systems or process changes that will resolve problems and improve operations.
- Manages control of resources and costs of team to ensure ongoing operations of the department within established budget, productivity and efficiency standards.
- Provides information and insight into the staffing, financial, statistical and productivity reports for management reporting. Prepares information to explain or resolve discrepancies and issues of customer dissatisfaction.
- Seeks opportunities to impact competitive advantage and profitability.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is required, or seven years related work experience in Customer Service, Claims, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, or Sales experience including leadership roles
- 4+years progressively responsible job specific experience and any combination of education and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job, combined with professional growth and achievement
- Demonstrated leadership skills of driving organization toward premier service and delivery in support of the company’s strategic goals
- A minimum of 5+ years of supervisory/management experience in a business environment of comparable size and scope.
- Proven experience in management, planning, organization and development, including leading a team responsible for support of mission critical functions
- Experience in expense control to plan, implement and maximize expenditure of funds while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Experience building relationships and successful interacting with customers and internal teams as well as leadership
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing and/or customer service Knowledge of basic Human Resources laws, regulations, policies and procedures applicable in the day-to-day leadership and development of employees.
Back to top