MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE - DALTON
MOHAWK MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM: This program has been created as one pathway into manufacturing management positions and development into future leadership roles in Mohawk Industries. Participants will learn all aspects of Mohawk’s carpet manufacturing processes and will receive special training in management and leadership skills. To enhance learning, participants will experience rotational assignments with various departments, shifts, and facilities. The program lasts one year and candidates will then be placed into appropriate positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Engineering
- Must be able to train at multiple facilities for the first six weeks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet Explorer)
- Demonstrated leadership potential in school, community, and/or workplace
- Minimum one year cumulative work experience or equivalent activities
- Willing to work on varied shifts and in various departments
- Willing to accept rotation assignments to multiple facilities
- Willing to relocate as needed
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top