Comprehensive management training program with a Fortune 500 company. Program duration of one year. Hands-on, applied training that prepares associates for short and long-term career success. We’re developing leadership talent to take Mohawk to the next levels of success!
Management Associates support production through the identification and execution of continuous improvement projects, maintenance of ISO systems, process analysis, and other directives as assigned by the site Manufacturing Support Department. The successful candidate will be interested in pursuing a career in Operations Management and will undergo a multiphase orientation / training program designed to give the participant a comprehensive understanding of the carpet manufacturing process, detailed insight into product characteristics, development of problem solving skills, introduction to continuous improvement methodologies, and other aspects as determined by the site leadership team. Special projects of increasing scope will be assigned throughout the training period.
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration, Management, Industrial Management, Industrial Engineering, or Textile Management.
- 0-3 years work experience
- Must be able to train at multiple facilities for the first six weeks
- Interest in Operations Management as a long term career path
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated team leadership
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly direct operations-level employees
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work on varied shifts and in various departments
- Willing to accept rotation assignments to multiple facilities
- Willing to relocate as needed
This is an exciting opportunity with a large and growing organization. We’re looking for top-level talent to take us to the next levels of success.
Are you passionate about making a difference and having a positive impact on the business?
- At Mohawk, we have a culture of continuous improvement.
- Our first line supervisors and plant managers have a thorough understanding of the business and what it takes to be successful.
More than a job… this is a jump-start for a successful, long-term career!
What's In It For You?
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401K plans with 50% company match up to 6% of employee contribution
Here are just a few other Advantages working at Mohawk:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Tax-free flexible medical spending or health savings account available
- Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives with our partners such as Susan G, Komen, United Way, and the Boys and Girls Club to name a few
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top