MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN III - SUNNYVALE, TX
Performs complex mechanical duties on machines and equipment needed for production and performs some electrical troubleshooting as necessary.P
- Ability to install and/or repair a variety of electrical equipment such as transformers, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, motors, heating units, and transmitting equipments.
- Advanced electrical wiring troubleshooting and short circuit protection system knowledge.
- Knowledge of and programming VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives).
- Basic PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller) layout and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of process control instrumentation and familiarity with the common PC application.
- Dismantle machines and perform repairs.
- Make necessary machine adjustments for proper operation.
- Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures on manufacturing as well as building equipment.
- Basic machine shop knowledge (using Lathes, End mills, Drill press machines)
- Perform skilled welding (stick, mig, etc) and plumbing repairs.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Inform supervisor of operational status of equipment and notify of any problem areas.
- Follow standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keep work area safe, clean, and organized.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
4 or more years industrial electro-mechanical maintenance experience.
- Must be available to work any shift.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the
duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally
exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top