MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN III - GETTYSBURG, PA - 3RD SHIFT
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. P
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Primary Objective: Performs complex mechanical duties on machines and equipment needed for production and performs some electrical troubleshooting as necessary.
- Examines machines and equipment to diagnose the source of trouble
- Dismantles machines and performs repairs
- Makes necessary adjustments to machines and equipment for proper operation
- Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures
- Performs minor electrical repairs and installations
- Operates pipe cutting and/or pipe bending equipment
- Performs skilled welding and plumbing repairs
- Performs maintenance of powered industrial trucks including mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- Maintains historical service records on powered industrial trucks
- Informs supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas
- Follow standard operating and safety procedures
- Keeps area safe, clean, and organized
- Performs other related duties as required
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
3 - 5 years industrial maintenance experience. Industrial electrical experience, hydraulic, and pnuematics experience preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Mohawk Industries is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Back to top