MAINTENANCE TECH II
Performs complex mechanical duties on machines and equipment needed for production and performs some electrical troubleshooting as necessary
- Advanced electrical wiring trouble shooting and short circuit protection system knowledge.
- Knowledge of VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) and programming them.
- Basic PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller) lay out and trouble shoot.
- Knowledge of process control instrumentation and familiarity with the common PC application.
- Dismantles machines and performs repairs.
- Makes necessary machine adjustments for proper operation.
- Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures.
- Basic machine shop knowledge (using Lathes, End mills, Drill press machines)
- Performs skilled welding (stick, mig, etc) and plumbing repairs.
- Performs maintenance of powered industrial trucks including mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Informs supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps work area safe, clean and organized.
Performs other related duties as required
High school diploma or equivalent experience
4 or more years industrial electro- mechanical maintenance experience.
Other Pertinent Job Information
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top