MAINTENANCE MECHANIC III - SUNNYVALE, TX
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Performs complex mechanical duties on machines and equipment needed for production and performs some electrical troubleshooting as necessary.
• Examines machines and equipment to diagnose the source of trouble.
• Dismantles machines and performs repairs.
• Makes necessary adjustments to machines and equipment for proper operation.
• Conducts scheduled preventative maintenance procedures.
• Performs minor electrical repairs and installations.
• Operates pipe cutting and/or pipe bending equipment.
• Performs skilled welding and plumbing repairs.
• Informs supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas.
• Follows ISO operating procedures.
• Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
• Performs other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years industrial maintenance experience. Industrial electrical experience preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Ability to read and understand procedures in English. Ability to test motors and electrical circuits using a voltmeter and amp meter. Ability to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
Back to top