MAINTENANCE LEADER - VIRGIL DRIVE - 3RD SHIFT
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. P
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
• Handle all breakdowns and P.M. programs in a timely manner.
• Work daily check and repair lists
• Motivate employees for efficiency.
• Keeping log sheets on daily problems.
• Work with floor supervisors on any problems with machinery.
• Concentrate on Safety at all times.
• Must be experienced in the maintenance Coaters, Dyerange
• Provide own tools
• Have phone
• Work at heights of 25 ft or greater
• Good attendance record
• Good safety record
• Lift 50 pounds
• Work weekends and holidays as required
• Work extended hours and overtime when needed
• Must be able to operate lift trucks and other motorized equipment
• Must have electrical troubleshooting knowledge
• Knowledge of A.C. and D.C. motors
• Strong leadership skills
• Must have good people skills.
• Must have good problem solving abilities "Do It Right The First Time"
Back to top