LUG LOADER (UNILIN)
Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin Flooring is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin Flooring is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
- Orient the boards on the slat table feeding the end matcher in such a way that a smooth transition is achieved and all pieces will load properly into the end matcher so that each piece will an end match.
- Assist the end matcher operator as needed with maintenance and set-up of end matcher.
- Assist the end matcher operator in maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- No experience required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Work near moving mechanical parts.
- Is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration.
- Work in a normally loud / noisy work environment.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top