LOOM FIXER - WEAVING - HILLSVILLE, VA
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. P
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
8:00 PM - 8:00 AM
- Constantly patrols all parts of all machinery and checks for quality defects on section and makes overhauls, repairs, or adjustments as needed.
- Perform all “check lists” type duties on style changes, new warps and maintenance looms. Supervisor may assign assistance as deemed necessary.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on looms. Records all action on the proper forms, takes corrective action or makes recommendations for repair.
- Inspect machine malfunction and woven cloth to locate problems, determine work to be done, repair, clean, adjust, lubricate, etc. as required to correct malfunction.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts, adjusts tension and timing of parts using hand tools.
- Levels and aligns parts to prevent excessive wear.
- Assists the warp changer personnel on cleaning and start-up of looms at warp out.
- Will perform routine cleaning duties.
- Blow off designated looms once per shift to keep them free of dust, scrap, etc.
- May be required to run a set of looms at times when we are short a weaver due to vacations, sickness, etc.
- Assist weaver as needed in repairing stops and creeling fill yarn.
Mandatory – Must be able to read and write in manner indicated on application.
Preferred – Weaving and good mechanical aptitude.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top