Logistics SERVICE COORDINATOR
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
To monitor national transportation network for on time delivery. Trace loads in real time using automated and manual reports. Engage with all parties for resolutions to minimize failure.
Please note: this is an HOURLY position
- Track pickups and deliveries
- Communicate with internal and external carriers
- Maintain on time delivery reports
- Interact with planners and management on pending issues
- Provide detailed information to management
- Participate in cross training and performs additional duties as required
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- High School diploma required.
- 0 – 2 years of logistics experience
- Transportation experience preferred- DOT HOS knowledge
- MS Office- Excel/Outlook required
- Multi-task and strong problem solving skills
- Thrive in fast paced environment while making sound judgement calls
- Critical thinker
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top