LOCAL TRUCK DRIVER
Dal-Tile Corporation, a 2 billion dollar division of Mohawk Industries, offers its residential and commercial customers the industry's broadest array of products. We manufacture, distribute and market three distinct brand names: Daltile; American Olean; and Mohawk Tile. Each of these distinct brands offer a comprehensive line of stylish, fashionable, high-quality products in a wide array of colors, textures and finishes.
Since 1947, Dal-Tile has stayed true to its vision, providing our customers with the highest quality glazed and unglazed floor tile, glazed and unglazed ceramic mosaics, glazed porcelain tile, unglazed quarry tile and our natural stone products. We market and sell our products through company owned and operated Sales Service Centers (SSCs), independent distributors and "big box" Home Centers, i.e. Home Depot , Lowe's .
Dal-Tile's creative, ambitious and results driven team has continually grown and expanded and now includes over 10,000 associates, located across the US, Mexico, Canada and Puerto Rico. We are the largest ceramic tile manufacturer in the United States and we enjoy the proud distinction of being the industry leader in ceramic tile. Find out what makes Dal-Tile an industry leader and why we are the largest ceramic tile manufacturer in the United States!
- Delivers and unloads product orders at designated SSC's, customers and job sites.
- Processes delivery paperwork and COD payments.
- Maintains driving record truck log.
- Ensures routine truck maintenance is performed.
- Performs necessary warehouse tasks in conjunction with deliveries such as pulling/assembling orders and loading delivery truck.
- Provides assistance to warehouse staff in performing normal warehouse duties such as unloading and storing of inbound material and shipping tasks.
- Operates forklift equipment.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- May take and enter customer orders as needed.
- HS diploma or equivalent experience.
- Must be age 23 or older.
- Must have at minimum, a Class B CDL (Commerical Driver's License).
- Must have a minimum of 6 months verifiable commercial driving experience (straight trucks or in semi-tractor trailers).
- Must be able to pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Must be able to pass a skills test (road test).
- Good driving skills; customer service skills, math skills; safety conscious.
- Must be a certified forklift operator. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Back to top