LOCAL CLASS A TRUCK DRIVER
Mohawk’s drivers receive $50k plus excellent benefits! Some of Mohawk’s shuttle drivers are home every day.
Mohawk Industries provides a premium level of service with its privately owned trucking fleet and more than 250 local distribution locations. All of the equipment is professionally maintained. Mohawk’s drivers receive excellent benefits—health, dental, holiday, 401k, tuition reimbursement, college bound savings program & more!
Shuttle drivers work mostly evening shift hours and have excellent home time—may be home daily or have a maximum of 3-4 days out per week. Drivers will spend the night in either a sleeper cab or a hotel.
$4,000 Sign On Bonus
Runs into Canada
MUST HAVE PASSPORT***
- Complete pre-operational and post-operational inspections on all job related equipment to include tractors, trailers and off-loading devices.
- Complete required DOT and company related paperwork.
- Operate equipment in accordance with DOT and company rules. Adhere to all local, state and federal laws.
- Communicate with regional transportation personnel at regular intervals throughout route.
- Adhere to all safety requirements outlined in JSA.
- Must be willing to cross-train on other jobs
- Any other duty or assignment requested by management.
- Must have a valid Class A-CDL.
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months verifiable commercial driving experience (with a semi-tractor & trailer).
- Must be able to pass a DOT pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to pass a skills test (driving test).
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Must be able to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Must be able to safely operate equipment in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time. In addition, must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, and reach.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs, unassisted, several times throughout the workday.
- Must be able to maneuver heavy product (100-700 lbs.) repeatedly throughout the day.
- Must be knowledgeable of DOT regulations.
- Must be lift truck certified through Mohawk Industries.
- Must be willing and able to work any hours or shifts deemed necessary by management.
- Must have ability to operate Intermec equipment.
- May be exposed to extreme temperatures on a frequent basis.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be familiar with the region in general and the route specifically.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than 130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of broadloom carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Columbia, Century, Dal-Tile, American Olean and Quick-Step. Mohawk's unique merchandising and marketing assist our customers in creating the consumers' dream.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top