LIFT TRUCK OPERATOR II (TUFTING) - INDUSTRIAL PARK
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Perform lift truck checklist
- Pull and/or restock rolls to/from bins as assigned
- Load trailers with rolls, cuts and samples
- Unload trailers
- Assist in locating “no finds” and lost rolls
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must be able to Read & Write English
- Must be able to pass eye exam
- Must have or be able to obtain lift truck certification
- Must have ability to mount & dismount lift truck repeatedly
- RF-AS400 experience
Back to top