Leasing & Transaction Manager
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Seasoned real estate person to assist the Director of Real Estate manage a predominantly light industrial, distribution oriented leasehold portfolio in excess of 11 million square feet and support a building product manufacturing owned portfolio in excess of 10 million square feet. Negotiation, analytical and project management skills are key required attributes. A background in Legal, Risk and Customer Relations Management experience are also preferred.
- Establishes, monitors, and facilitates the real estate portfolio strategy and sets performance goals and metrics that are consistent with the company’s operating and financial objectives.
- Establishes, monitors, and facilitates department, portfolio, and transaction policies and procedures and their execution including site selection and acquisition negotiations for 3 to 10 year leases (transaction range $100 thousand to $20 million).
- Works with senior management to determine the organization’s facility needs and ensures the facility strategy is in alignment with the business strategy.
- Plans, manages and directs all activities related to site selection, due diligence, property acquisition and disposition, and management of owned and leased properties (approximately 300 properties, 20 million square feet, $40+ million annual budget).
- Develops and maintains standard transaction and lease documents.
- Develops and manages relationships with internal resources, business unit operations personnel and management.
- Develops and manages relationships with external resources including service providers and vendors (brokers, legal counsel, and other professional services).
- Coordinates functional duties with the activities of the Real Estate Administrator and AP/AR Analyst including identification and evaluation of new facilities and related negotiations, management of database, reports, lease payables and compliance.
- Keeps informed as to current developments in real estate markets and financing to determine the most cost-effective approach to acquisitions.
- Performs other management and analytical duties as required.
College degree required with a concentration in law, real estate or finance
Industry designations such as CCIM, RPA, SIOR, CPM a strong plus
Real estate salesperson or broker license not required but desirable
- 5 – 10 years of Commercial Real Estate experience
- Logistics and Distribution background a plus
- Site Search and Selection background imperative
- Prior employment working for property management firm, real estate brokerage, developer or general contractor a plus
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top