LEAD CLAIMS ANALYST
Ensure effective and efficient coordination between the Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. Establish and maintain positive business relationships both internally and externally to promote company goals. Provide point of contact for filing manufacturing and non-manufacturing related claims. Performs duties following documented guidelines and processing standards. Works under general supervision. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals. May orient, train, assign and check work of lower level employees.
• Performs lead duties that may include but are not limited to orientation and training of junior team members. Provides task related direction and advice to resolve non-routine issues and Identifies discrepancies and provides guidance on the action steps necessary to correct work.
• Investigates all claims submitted by customers to determine if credit should be issued based upon nature of complaint, warranty, inspection report, lab results, input from dealer, etc. Handle all necessary paperwork associated with the claims process.
• Investigate chargebacks and disputed invoices resulting in an appropriate resolution. Interface with Sales to settle replacement claims, allowances, and returns due to non-manufacturing errors.
• Resolve pricing claims with Customer Service and Sales within the specific Guidelines of Mohawk’s pricing claims policy.
• Interact with internal and external customers to gather additional information and negotiate settlement of claims.
• Team with credit department to manage the accounts receivable.
• Prepares and maintains reports and records for processing.
• Analyzes and answers inquiries regarding claim adjudication including method of payment.
• Coordinate customers’ shipping requirements for delivery of replacement orders caused by internal errors.
• May be responsible for preparing reports related to claims.
• Provides feedback to management regarding department enhancements, process improvements and/or job performance of lower level team members.
• Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) with a minimum of 6 years job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement.
• Advanced knowledge of After Sales functions related to the research and resolution of claims.
• Experience in the carpet/flooring manufacturing is a plus.
• Working knowledge of computers / AS400 system as well as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Superior data entry skills
• High degree of skill and ability to explain most complex matters to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with management, internal and external business contacts
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage time effectively.
• Knowledge of general office policies and procedures
• Highly organized and able to handle multiple concurrent assignments/projects
• Strong customer service orientation while projecting a positive image on behalf of the organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top