LEAD ACCOUNT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
With limited supervision, provide customer support and communication for Company customer, marketing, sales professional services, and administration. Performs account maintenance and customer service tasks that are more advanced and require a higher degree of skill and ability. Impacts various areas through effective coordination of information from different offices.
- Act as a lead team member, providing cross-functional support to major accounts. Apply advanced skill and ability to resolve, coordinate or provide direction to ensure key company accounts receive prompt and effective service.
- May provide assistance to Sr. Account Support Specialists and Account Support Specialists I and II, offering guidance and direction to junior team members.
- Act as a liaison between the Company and the account, requiring considerable adaptation in response to major accounts in order to achieve success.
- Independently determine how to ensure timely releases by delegating and coordinating with Account Specialists Customers, Sales, and Sales Management.
- Manage unique product offerings that are handled by select Specialists to ensure proper training, procedures, and workload distribution, Coordinate with internal and external contacts. Assure that product information, literature, and sample reference materials are maintained.
- Compose and/or edit internal and external correspondence, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, charts/graphs including outside vendor and customer correspondence, confidential material.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote Company goals.
- Support the Company by leading/participating in group problem solving efforts.
- Lead/Assist in departmental reporting, tracking and special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as required.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required. Some college in business related field or Certified Customer Service Specialist certification preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Company brands and products information required to perform the essential functions of the job In-depth knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures related to department activities.
- 5-8 years of Account Support Specialist experience required.
- Experience to handle most complex customer inquiries, problems, and non routine matters
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in word-processing and spreadsheet applications. (MS Word, Excel AS400, Inet, and Electronic mail required)
- Five years of progressively responsible job specific experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using Lotus Notes, AS400, Word, and Excel.
Back to top