Lacquer Line Operator I (Unilin US MDF)
Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin US MDF is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin US MDF is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
Operates In Feed unit and ensures panels are being properly fed into machine.
- Operate Lacquer Line machinery to meet all established quality and production standards.
- Perform and record quality checks and notify Lacquer Line team leader and Quality Control.
- Perform limited light maintenance on machines to ensure their ability to perform to standards including changing saw blades.
- Complete all production paper work and ensure its accuracy.
- Coordinate product changeovers to minimize downtime.
- Clean the Lacquer Line area and machinery.
- Maintain housekeeping.
- Monitors operation of In Feed unit to ensure proper functioning.
- Communicate any problems or ideas you may have to the Lacquer Line team leader.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the team leader.
Please note: This could be a Day shift or a night shift position. Department runs 6 - 6.
1 yr experience in a manufacturing setting.
Ability to read and write.
Good communication skills.
Ability to use a measuring tape and micrometer.
Must be able to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on concrete.
Must be able to push or pull 50 lbs frequently and up to 80 lbs occasionally.
Must be able to work in varying temperatures up to 110 degrees and work in a dusty environment.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 80 lbs. occasionally.
Must be able to climb vertical ladders, multiple flights of stairs and work off elevated surfaces.
Must not have any limitations in regards to working in confined spaces.
Must be able to wear hearing protection, eye protection, and steel toe shoes.
Must be able to make repetitive motions involving twisting and turning.
Must be able to kneel and bend over frequently.
Must be able to climb on and work around machinery resulting in awkward or uncomfortable positions.
Must be able to sit and drive a forklift on uneven driving surfaces.
Must have vision of 20/50 (corrected or not).
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top