JAVA DEVELOPER - AEM
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Java Developer with Adobe Experience Manager development experience to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Developers to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
We are in the midst of several large implementations and digital transformations of our e-commerce sites. Adobe Experience Manager, specifically the Digital Asset Management and Scene 7 are key components of our Digital Landscape.
Travel ~ 10%
Position is open for relocation to Kennesaw, GA
- Own the configuration and set up of Adobe Digital Asset Manager to suit e-commerce solution requirements
- Configure/customize Adobe DAM to meet requirements around creation, management and consumption of web services to integrate with Hybris Commerce and Sitecore.
- Handle requirements around site publishing, mirroring and optimizations
- Customize/Configure ADOBE DAM workflows, Metadata Schemas, Media Handlers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Discipline with an information technology Focus.
- Expert in Java/J2EE/JSP – minimum 3 years experience in developing large multi-tier system applications
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM (WCM, DAM)
- Experience customizing workflows and integration of AEM with other enterprise systems
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top