IT Internal Auditor Senior
This individual will perform complex IT internal audits, business process improvement projects, and IT control environment evaluations.
- IT Auditor will be responsible for identifying technology risks and helping evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the information technology infrastructure including general, application, operation and security controls.
- This includes conducting performance, financial, operational and compliance IT audits; providing business process improvement recommendations and providing input to the development of the annual audit plan
- IT Auditor will maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards and will work under supervision with latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Mainframe, AS/400, Distributed (Unix, Windows), Web-based applications, Cloud, LAN/WAN, and basic infrastructure control issues
- Generally accepted IT audit standards, statements and practices, and IT security and control practices for relevant platforms and systems
- Understanding of risk, controls and internal control systems for financial, operational and information technology.
- General management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) IT Standards, Guidelines and Procedures for Auditing and Control and Code of Professional Ethics
- Minimum 3 - 5 years IT / IT Audit experience in top tier or international public accounting firm or manufacturing operations.
- BS/Masters/MBA in Accounting, MIS, or other relevant Business field
- Certification as either
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Additional plus if the candidate also has:
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or other secondary certification
- Language skills – Spanish, Chinese or Dutch
- JDE and SAP knowledge
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of internal controls over key IT risks.
- Experience in identifying significant exposures, analyzing transactions and other management information, and detecting changes in key risks and/or control effectiveness.
- Evaluating third party service provider reports and environments.
- Skill in developing appropriate recommendations to address exposures.
- Skill in project management, and issue negotiation and resolution
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analyses.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Should be able to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment. Should be a team player and a self-starter.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as ACL and SQL Server
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Back to top