Inventory Control Specialist-Stockroom Supervisor
Supervises the Stockroom staff and monitors and maintains the inventory for all stockroom parts.
- Supervises all stockroom operations and manages stockroom staff.
- Helps to maintain a safe, healthy and organized working environment for all areas.
- Ensures all safety protocols throughout the plant are adhered too.
- Follows the Quality Management System, including all ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Maintains inventory levels for all stockroom parts, including the checking and verification of all MRO replenishment runs before purchase order placement
- Manages a minimum of four MRO cycle counts per annum, investigates any discrepancies and reconciles inventory if needed after cycle counts.
- Works closely with the maintenance, engineering and finance departments to classify all parts as critical, normal or obsolete
- Works closely with the maintenance manager/supervisor to develop and prepare planned maintenance spare parts kits
- Manages the exchange/upload of data to the CMMS or between the CMMS and SAP to ensure maintenance related data is captured in the CMMS.
- Develops reporting as required by the operations team.
- Covers sick days and vacations for all stockroom associates.
- Processes stock adjustments and returns as directed by supervision.
- Makes location changes when necessary.
- Follows company operating procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Monitors equipment and/or processes and ensures timely reporting of any unusual problems to management.
- Follows company operating procedures and guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
3-5 years previous manufacturing or stockroom experience.
Good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak basic English. Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move 50 to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate may be exposed to the risk of electrical shock or vibration. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top