INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK
This position is responsible for cycle counting and maintaining accurate records of inventory by handling all paperwork and procedures necessary to meet this goal. This position accounts for all defective or damaged products and follows through with the appropriate corrective action. This opening is for third shift.
Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin Flooring is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin Flooring is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
- Make recommendations to manager on programs to improve the management of inventory when appropriate.
- Conduct cycle counts on all finished goods locations.
- Conduct as necessary, any search to locate products within the internal business system. Adjust records when there are discrepancies between actual product and records. Take steps to correct and prevent discrepancies.
- Reconcile returns and move returned product to its proper location. When necessary, process appropriate documentation to generate a prompt credit transaction.
- Perform searches for Lost & Found inventory and cycle counts on a regular basis and make system adjustments as necessary.
- Maintain all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate accurate inventory counts including records of all audits, counts, and adjustments. Complete and issue all necessary records and report including filing invoices and maintaining customer records.
- Process DAMAGE inventory – i.e. pulling from bulk and or racks – restack to make full pallets and restore to appropriate area –– any other related assignment including but not limited to labeling and system inventory adjustments.
- Operate forklift and reach truck safely and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Achieves minimum acceptable leels on Work keys assessment tests for Applied Mathematics, Locating Information, and Reading for Information
- Forklift driving experience
- PC Skilss - MS Exce. Outlook, and Word
- General inventory management knowledge
- Abilty to communicate effectively with all levels of management
Back to top