INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK
Inventory Control Clerk - Distribution 3rd Shift Position
This position is responsible for cycle counting and maintaining accurate records of inventory by handling all paperwork and procedures necessary to meet this goal. This position accounts for all defective or damaged products and follows through with the appropriate corrective action.
- Make recommendations to manager on programs to improve the management of inventory when appropriate.
- Conduct cycle counts on all finished goods locations.
- Conduct as necessary, any search to locate products within the internal business system. Adjust records when there are discrepancies between actual product and records. Take steps to correct and prevent discrepancies.
- Reconcile returns and move returned product to its proper location. When necessary, process appropriate documentation to generate a prompt credit transaction.
- Perform searches for Lost & Found inventory and cycle counts on a regular basis and make system adjustments as necessary.
- Maintain all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate accurate inventory counts including records of all audits, counts, and adjustments. Complete and issue all necessary records and report including filing invoices and maintaining customer records.
- Process DAMAGE inventory – i.e. pulling from bulk and or racks – restack to make full pallets and restore to appropriate area –– any other related assignment including but not limited to labeling and system inventory adjustments.
- Operate forklift and reach truck safely and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalence
- Achieves minimum acceptable levels on Work Keys assessment tests for Applied Math, Applied Tehcnology, Locating Information & Reading for Information
- Forklift driving experience
- PC skills – MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
- General inventory management knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top