INTERNATIONAL SALES ASSISTANT NIGHTS 6PM-3AM
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best: International Sales Assistant professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing : International Sales Assistant Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
To provide department level customer service and administrative support to the department and sales reps
- Responsible for order processing/shipping which includes order entry, pricing, working with sales reps, customer, credit, production/planning, shipping and forwarders to prepare/release/expedite orders before and after the order is shipped
- Responsible for price entry and verifications
- Stock checks covering all brands/products
- Data Entry of Split-Commission/Load Rebates/ Sales Agent Commission in DOVB, and/or built-in freight and document charges to each order as necessary.
- Verify freight quotes for customers.
- Prepare proforma invoices and send to customers via fax.
- Responsible for Letter of Credit verification against proforma invoice.
- Custom sampling orders at customers’ request to include sample racks/materials and contact outside vendors to obtain cost information.
- Send DHL packages from International Department that are not sent via normal procedures to customers
- Send marketing materials to customers and sales reps.
- Send claims information to claims department to request appropriate testing or credit memo to be issued to customer.
- Request custom strike-off samples for certain projects
- Send specifications, testing and warranty information to customers and/or sales reps.
High School Diploma or GED equivalency required
Experience in a customer service environment preferred
Proficient of PC (Working knowledge of AS400, Excel, Word)
Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
- Good oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skill to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to be an effective team member
All Sunday through Thursday
4 PM – 1 AM
5 PM – 2 AM
6 PM – 3 AM
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top