International Account Coordinator
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT COORDINATOR Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT COORDINATOR Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Works under limited supervision. Functions as a communications link between Customers and Sales Representatives. Provides general customer service for more complex accounts.
- Processing customer purchase orders and providing specialized information such as order status, product availability, pricing, testing, compliance, and product creation
- Working as liaison between customer, sales, distribution, manufacturing and planning departments to resolve any issues related to the products and processes at Mohawk Home
- Maintain 3rd party systems that our customers use to process data
- Provide specific reports as required related to point of sale, inventory and forecast data
- Provide daily, monthly, and yearly naftas, caftas, customs invoices, schedule B’s, commercial invoices, and certificate of origins as required
- Process Canadian Returns
- Maintain current supplier certificates of origin for all raw materials
- Organize and provide all supporting documentation for custom audits including the entire process of traceability for our products and their components
- Determine the classification of all our products that ship outside the USA.
- Create pro-forma invoices for cash before delivery customers
- Code invoices from JAS forwarders, CMA Vessel, and UPS invoices that are billed back to Mohawk Home.
- Education: College degree or comparable educational background
- 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Service function or relevant commensurate experience
- Knowledge of our customer specific labeling and packaging processes
- Knowledge of our product development process and the components necessary to manufacture them
- Knowledge of International treaties and the requirements for shipping product outside of the USA
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Prior experience with AS400, On-Demand and JD Edwards applications.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Communication: Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person; Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top