Installation Services Project Coordinator
The primary objective of this position is to communicate installation service options to sales and customers, coordinate projects from concept through completion and ensure that projects are installed correctly, on time, within budget, and to the customer’s complete satisfaction. Troubleshoot project and customer needs, work alongside Project Managers and Estimator as development.
- Coordinate and manage multiple commercial flooring projects with oversight from leadership. Act as liaison for customer with internal departments and external service providers.
- Complete and control project document requirements (contracts, vendor relationships, agreements and specifications).
- Develop an understanding of field measurements and completion of measurements, blueprints, product knowledge, and material coordination to meet project specifications.
- Communicates changes and progress, responds to issues and delays with customer, vendor, installer and sales team.
- Issues Installation Service Agreements and facilitates payment of Installer labor invoices.
- Reconciles project, and requests/facilitates project invoicing of customers.
- Effectively manages blanket inventory process for designated accounts.
- Responsible for department/customer required reporting and tracking for all projects in division.
- Assists Project Managers and department leaders with presentations and special projects
- Responsible for data entry, update and maintenance of Project Management System (CRM), installation database, including requests for contact data and insurance documents and signed master agreements and estimating software system for department.
- Assists Project Managers with cross-functional support to major accounts and to other team members as needed and as assigned.
- Responsible for departmental administrative needs.
- Limited, local travel.
- High School diploma or GED required. ASA Business preferred.
- 3 + years of customer service, problem solving/trouble shooting, project management or related experience.
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Must have a valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks with accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
- Must possess organizational skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and the ability to maintain corporate standards and professionalism.
- Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines and process standards.
- Possess a customer-focused perspective at all times.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top