INSTALLATION SERVICES PROGRAM MANAGER
The Installation Services Program Manager is primarily responsible for driving the development, implementation, and oversight management of the Commercial Sales Turnkey business, referred to as MohawkONE.
The Installation Services Program Manager works directly with the Turnkey Project Management team to achieve consistently superior customer service and strong financial returns while constantly reviewing and adjusting our business strategy to solidify existing relationships and establish new business.
- Collaborate internally to formulate strategy to increase MohawkONE business.
- Working in partnership with the Regional Vice Presidents, Strategic Account Managers, Account Executives, and internal Project Management team, develops advantageous and competitive pricing for MohawkONE services and products.
- Support sales teams in closing MohawkONE opportunities.
- Maintain high-level customer relationships.
- Develop buying agreements with supplemental suppliers, vendors and/or labor contractors.
- Support GSA, State and Local contracts as well as GPOs and material only accounts.
- Comply with internal and external safety/environmental initiatives and requirements.
- Conduct customer visits as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of relevant experience within related field in construction or flooring industry
- Time management
- Strong customer orientation
- Understanding of intermediate accounting, budgeting and finance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to self-manage projects and direct & indirect reports
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Commitment to company values, sustainability
- Strong team leader
- Strong computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel), experience with AS400 preferred
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top