Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Flocking Department: Job Description
Job Title: Inspector/Loader
- Stack mats on the correct pallet: 1st Quality Pallets & Off-Quality Pallet
- Stack count : 25 mats
- Record Flocking Production on Production Sheet: Flocking Production Quantity and Off-Quality Amount and Reason Code
- Blow off excess flock on mats: Use Air Hose – Before Stacking
- Inspect Mats for Off-Quality Defects- Place on Off-Quality Pallet
- Rub the flock on the mats to check the glue hold and curing
- Visually Inspect flock coverage
Clean Up Responsibilities
- Clean up excess flock off of the floors
- Pick up all mats and place on the correct pallets
Flock Changeover Responsibilities
- Clean/flush out the flock box, flock machine, tubes and vacuum lines of material.
- Insert new flock material into the flock box
- Basic English grammar and math skills required.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
Ability to communicate effectively
Back to top