Human Resources (HR) Intern - Spring 2020
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We’re redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive. If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions; while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
What's In it for You?
- An opportunity to exchange your ideas with groups of subject matter experts on various teams
- Work on actual projects that will help a Fortune 500 company improve their business processes
- Gain high-visibility and have a voice with various business leaders while leading/supporting projects across several business units
- Build a career instead of just having a job
- Competitive salary for your valuable time working on ‘real’ projects that impact the business
What do you get to do?
- Work on various projects related to our Residential HR business
- Assist in the facilitation of HR policies and guidelines
- Minimum 2.7 GPA
- Be Enrolled in an accredited Bachelors/Master’s degree program
- Completed freshman year of college
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Back to top