HRIS Manager - North American Flooring
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best HRIS Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us! #LI-PW1
- Partner with Division HRIS Managers to influences HRIS strategies and process that cover all domains of the current SAP/Success Factors platform; Employee Central, Succession, Performance Management, Recruiting, On-boarding, Analytics, Payroll and Benefits. Provides leadership to prioritization, communication, and engagement of the Global HR Leadership to automate and manage all Hire to Retire Talent method in the best interest of shareholders, management, and employees.
- Assess and define HRIS processes for Flooring North America; (governance & organization, applications & tools, functionalities, processes, geographical implementation, support mechanisms)
- Stays current with HR industry and HR technology trends, evaluate options against business requirements and make recommendations to management that improve existing business and system processes.
- Act as a strategic partner for VP HR North American Flooring and other stakeholders.
- Outline a forward vision to fill gaps of current state while engaging the Global HR Leadership and other defined business stakeholders.
- Represent North American Flooring on the Global HRIS Governance team.
- Partner with Global HRIS team to define the priority setting process, organize responsibilities between governance teams, IS, COE, etc.; balancing both applications and support mechanisms.
- Assess and define the right balance between the divisional needs of Central/De-central & Global/Local.
- Improve and market HR system value proposition to the business.
- Help prioritize and drive enhancement, upgrade, process modification requests to IS.
- Build relationships with suppliers (e.g. SapSF), get insights in their application roadmap, understand what the impact can be for Mohawk HRIS.
- Manage and analyzing SapSF upgrade releases, assess capabilities, implement, and train organization on effective utilization.
- Assess system usage and HRIS maturity level of the North American Flooring HR community and ensure the right resources and support mechanisms are in place; accurate and sustainable training, measured by increased skills (e.g. knowledge of EC processes, reporting, key user interventions, etc.).
- Develop and implement HR Analytics and metrics that are important to the business.
- Help define and drive HR systems model specific to future acquisitions, divestitures, and organizational realignments.
- Stimulate a culture that fosters ESS/MSS/Mobility/Digitalization.
- Develop a yearly divisional HRIS budget with IS participation, driving appropriate support and escalation as needed.
- Partners with other functions to interpret, direct and influence best practices & processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Management or related field
- Experience in HCM/HR information systems to include process and policy interpretation and implementation
- Proven track record in an HRIS role, minimum of 5 years HRIS experience with direct interaction of HR Leadership.
- In-depth knowledge of key HR processes (HR and a system/tool).
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management.
- Strong business partner with demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Extensive experience in project management and system oversight; specific experience with implementations and continued enhancements.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to interact with all areas and levels of the business, HR and IS.
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills to lead design sessions with business and technical audiences to come create forward strategies.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients at all levels of the organization with sensitivity to the diverse cultures within Mohawk.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Proactive approach to communication, with an emphasis on maintaining alignment with core project stakeholders and leadership.
- Strong familiarities in interacting with Global business partners
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Quick-Step and Unilin. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top