HR Manager II
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The HR Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and administering strategic HR initiatives and programs for assigned region including recruiting, employee relations, labor relations, performance management, affirmative action, safety, compensation and benefits.
- Counsels, coaches, and trains RDC management on recruiting, performance management, employee relations, organization development, work environment issues, organizational change, and leadership.
- Develops programs, policies, and procedures regarding employment, staffing, and turnover.
- Coordinates succession planning, selection, promotion, and placement of intra-organization or divisional personnel.
- Manages Affirmative Action Program for each region; works with assigned regions to develop action plans to meet Affirmative Action goals.
- Manages recruiting activities to ensure qualified applicants are hired and AAP/EEO requirements are met.
- Conducts management development training regarding selection, performance management, employee relations, and labor relations.
- Coordinates performance management process for assigned regions.
- Ensures OSHA and store safety procedures are followed.
- Researches human resource programs and activities; recommends changes or innovations to improve effectiveness.
- Prepares and issues manuals describing human resources policies and interprets such policies for managers.
- Ensures area of responsibility is in compliance with all applicable Federal, State and municipal regulations relating to fair employment practices, employee safety, and health.
- Represents organization at Human Resource related hearings and investigations.
- Performs other analytical duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related field. Knowledge of laws, regulations, practices and procedures in Human Resources.
Seven or more years of progressive Human Resource generalist experience
Strong computer skills in Word and Excel. Ability to analyze data and apply results. Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. Ability to handle conflict resolution. Ability to communicate and influence all levels in the organization.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top