HR Manager - Function
Plans, organizes, and manages all phases of the Human Resources function(s) for Sales.
- Advises Management in resolution of employee relations issues. Responds to employee and management inquires regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions. Ensures policies, procedures, and programs are in compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientations.
- Conducts and/or coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance reviews, safety and sexual harassment.
- Administers benefits, salary, and performance review programs to ensure compliance and equity within the organization.
- Maintains employee personnel files and records.
- Prepares separation notices, related documentation, conducts exit interviews, and produces absenteeism/turnover reports.
- Ensures wage surveys are conducted within local labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares Human Resources budget and ensures department operates within budget.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services.
- Ensures effective payroll and benefit administration.
- Manages employee activities and communications.
- Represents company at employee hearings and investigations.
- Ensures safe and healthful working conditions and an organized work environment.
- Coaches and reviews performance of direct reports.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related field. Knowledge of laws, regulations, practices and procedures in Human Resources.
3 to 5 years of progressive Human Resource Generalist experience with at least 2 years management experience. Manufacturing/distribution experience preferred.
Strong computer skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. Ability to handle conflict resolution. Ability to analyze data and apply results.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top