Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Provides HR administrative support including billing and invoicing, event planning and coordination, reporting and system maintenance, and other related duties as assigned.
- Supports billing and invoicing efforts. Codes all invoices and processes for payment, researches questionable invoices as necessary.
- Plans and coordinates HR related events including scheduling, communications, vendor management, and logistics efforts.
- Coordinates and assists with all aspects of HR processes including annual benefits enrollment, performance management cycle, HR policies and procedures, etc.
- Compiles data for reporting purposes including SOX audit, expense reports, compensation reviews, and employee data.
- Updates and manages systems and tools for HR related projects, i.e. Employee Handbook, websites, and other communication vehicles.
- Coordinates and provides administrative support for HR communications including generation of contact information, partnering with mailroom and other support groups for implementation.
- Assists in maintaining and tracking information to support budget administration and other HR related tasks.
- Provides basic administrative support, i.e. calendar maintenance, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports, open & distribute mail, draft communications and presentations, etc.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- 3-5 years of administrative experience.
- 2 plus years of human resources experience in a multi-unit sales and/or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong Customer Service
- Project Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle confidential information
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top