Hospitality Project Manager
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
- Provides customer support to telephone and email inquiries from customers. Typically provides support to customers with larger or more complex requirements. Utilizes specialized knowledge and experience to assist customers with issues such as product selection, pricing, availability or specifications. Generates sales quotations requiring a working knowledge of company products, procedures and practices.
- Actively engages in selling company products and services. Provides material take offs, estimates and pricing of large packages. Enters orders into computer system.
- Schedules the production and delivery of orders with production planning and manufacturing
- Uses customer calls as opportunities to provide information about features and benefits of company products and services and engages in researching, identifying and soliciting new customers and expanding business with current customers.
- Troubleshoots order processing issues to ensure customer satisfaction and optimize sales opportunities. Identifies trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- May participate in coordinating and conducting customer workshops.
- Provides assistance and training to other Inside Sales staff
- Plans and paces own work efficiency in order to meet daily, weekly, project or team-related productivity goals.
- Remains current on customer preferences, changes in local codes and product developments.
- Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or coworkers. Attends periodic safety meetings as required. May recommend changes to improve safety procedures.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED and three (3) years sales experience, preferably industry-related sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of company products, competitor’s products and company standards
- Knowledge of company product pricing, discount and estimating formulas and guidelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong detail orientation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of advanced sales techniques, concepts and the ability to influence and persuade
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top