HOME DEPOT SALES SUPPORT MANAGER
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sales Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sales Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Develops, manages, and supports the sales activities for defined national account customer(s). Engages in the execution of strategies and programs to achieve maximum sales volume, customer partnership and margin potential from account(s).
- Cultivates close working relationships with Home Depot key personnel at all levels.
- Provides support to the NAM to achieve annual and long-range goals and objectives.
- Implements strategic sales plans to achieve corporate goals; including sales, margins, and profits.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, product pricing, and programs.
- Analyzes sales statistics to identify trends and opportunities to assist home center customer(s) in promoting sales.
- Works with internal teams in all functions to manage execution of program launches/updates and any/all other requests made by the customer.
- Recommends product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from programs.
Provides input on planning forecast, budgets and expenses.
- Creates and delivers sales presentations.
- Monitors and evaluates the sales programs and products of the competition.
- Performs sku maintenance, set up new skus in Home Depot system. Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of expansion.
- Develops, implements, maintains and recommends changes to plan-o-grams, displays, packaging and program changes.
- Directs and interfaces with store service organizations for program compliance and coordinates resets. Monitors service to maximize success of on-going programs.
- Interfaces with various inter-company departments to measure programs and their success.
- Achieves and sustains outstanding vendor rating from customer(s).
- Takes on leadership role in direct account management in the absence of the Director of Sales.
- Manage store related and consumer generated .com issues/requests and communicate/resolve escalated consumer complaints effectively.
- Maintain a comprehensive analysis of the programs at assigned account(s) along with the key competitors for comparison and benchmarking.
- Manager customer(s) DotCom product presentation and content, including assisting with developing and managing DotCom promotional events.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred. Expertise and/or working knowledge in sales to home centers strongly preferred.
Dedicated, passionate, customer focused, self-starter who is results oriented with an analytical approach, attention to detail and desire to be looked upon as an “expert.” Leadership, organizational and sales skills. Good oral and written communication skills. Strong customer service orientation, problem solving and the ability to multi-task. Familiarity with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Some travel required. Able to lift over 50 lbs and set plan-o-grams. Experience using small construction tools with a knowledge of vinyl installation.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top