Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin Flooring is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin Flooring is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
Inspects and grades milled, unfinished hardwood flooring
- Inspects and grades milled, unfinished hardwood flooring on table, and/or moving belt, for defects such as knots, stains, decay, splits, faulty edges, pitch pockets, wormholes, and defective milling.
- Marks flooring, to identify removable defects and improve overall grade of individual pieces.
- Removes unsatisfactory pieces from conveyor or table and places pieces in a panelized pack for finishing.
- Ensures all flooring graded meets standards developed by Columbia Flooring unless otherwise directed by superintendent or management.
- Places random length unfinished flooring in a panelized pack so a particular average length per run is achieved.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED
- One to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, grading rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools and controls. Reach with hands and arms and occasionally required to walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work near moving mechanical parts.
- Is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration.
- Work in a normally loud/noisy work environment.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top