GLOBAL IS CONTROLLER
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best GLOBl IS CONTROLLER Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing GLOBAL IS CONTROLLER professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Works with the I.S.management team to ensure timely reporting and analysis of financial and operational data for the global I.S. team. Ensures the financial implications of IS projects and activities are communicated with the proper exposure to business management. Provides service oriented management support to the CIO, BU CIO’s , PMO and the IS organization.
- Prepares statistical, operating, and performance reports of departmental expenditures, forecast and budget; this includes but is not limited to: ensuring the proper allocation of expenses and accurate reconciliation of accounts for month end close; developing models to prepare forecast and trend analysis; developing dashboards and KPI reports; identifying and resolving discrepancies, and working with management to prepare explanations for variances.
- Manages the Capital Expenditure Budget and forecasting process, and the reporting of such.
- Acts as a liaison to line- of business (LOB) and finance staff concerning IS financial issues.
- Performs analysis with regards to investment projects and follow-up.
- Defines, implements and ensures that financial procedures and documentation are properly maintained and communicated in accordance with GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, and other corporate accounting procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the department’s accounts receivable/ payable activities; this includes but is not limited to: working with corporate accounting and LOB to ensure the timely and accurate reconciliation of all IS general ledger and other related accounts, maintaining and updating records for contractual agreements, computer leases, etc.; validating invoices and codes, coordinating the deposit of miscellaneous vendor checks; identifying and resolving accounting issues, and ensuring the CIO and PMO are made aware of questionable transactions that may require further attention.
- Will be involved in ad hoc analysis and projects
- Performs other duties as required in support of the PMO,CIO ,BU CIO’s and COE leads
Masters’s degree in business administration, finance or accounting and 3 years of job specific work experience in an organization of comparable size and diversity
General working knowledge in the following areas required:
- accounting theory and application of financial and accounting principles
- cost management, activity analysis and forecasting
- theory and application of budgeting processes
- computer modeling and financial forecasting
- windows-based operating systems environment, spreadsheet, graphics and database software, (ex. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience using SAP especially for the financial processes
- High sense of accuracy and ability to gather, interpret, analyze and organize data to create accurate reports and effective communications.
- Ability to work independently with an excellent sense of priority, logic and objectivity, and to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to perform efficiently in a fast paced office environment, addressing a number of sensitive and important issues simultaneously, while maintain order and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding all documents and communications
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and all level of management.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top