Glaze Line Operator - D shift
Operates glaze line and inspects tile.
- Monitors glaze line equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Inspects tile for quality defects in the manufacturing process.
- Performs hourly quality control checks to ensure tile is within specifications.
- Operates powered industrial trucks to transport glaze to and from the glaze lines.
- Follows operating procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
Good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak basic English. Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top