Glaze Line Operator - B shift
Operates glaze line and inspects tile.
- Monitors glaze line equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Inspects tile for quality defects in the manufacturing process.
- Performs hourly quality control checks to ensure tile is within specifications.
- Operates powered industrial trucks to transport glaze to and from the glaze lines.
- Follows operating procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
Good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak basic English. Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
Back to top