Glaze Line Lead (SVL2) - SHIFT B
- Assists Supervisor in implementing specific production operations.
- Performs administrative functions such as coordinating time keeping activities and preparing production reports.
- Troubleshoots equipment, and coordinates maintenance support.
- Trains employees in performing job functions.
- Follows ISO operating procedures and ensures quality checks are performed.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Ensures areas are safe, clean, and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- 0-2 years manufacturing experience
- Previous supervisory experience (preferred)
- Ceramic tile industry experience (preferred)
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Organizational and time management
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top